Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

2022 Garden

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YSmRNlsi25S80YbXLPXimBEeYoQeoI8shttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1U-K1ugbd8jKN82dmON7IUdg8_P5NV6gm It is the 8th of March, 2022. I have about 10 pots of Ginger started, a couple trays of Turmeric, another bunch of pots of turmeric and Galangal ginger. I'll take inventory and update the exact amount of those. 

What I want to do this evening is to begin documenting the work being done at Narrows Creek Garden in 2022. Today, I started three trays of seeds I think. One tray has three varieties of peppers: Thai Hot, Habanero, and Jalapeno. The second tray has Spearmint and Common mint (Mentha sp) which I believe is also spearmint. Third is a tray with rows of Onions: Sweet Spanish and bunching. I used one package of Flavor King bunching onions and one package of Ferry-Morse Evergreen Bunching but I doubt I'll ever be able to tell the difference. The packages were from 2018 and 2019 so they may or may not grow. I planted everything heavy assuming germination will be low. All the seeds have been in the greenhouse where temperatures often get over 100 degrees so I need to use up all my old seeds this year or toss them.

In addition to the things started in the greenhouse I have about thirty milk jugs of various seeds winter sown outside. I'll have to inventory those as well and try to continue to post regularly the things I plant this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment